Thursday, June 25, 2009

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

The world suffered a VERY unfortunate loss today with the physical death of one of musics most influential artists to date. The man known to most as "The King of Pop" left this Earth today around noon, says his brother Randy Jackson.

Photobucket


Regardless of what his cause of death may have been, the world was not ready for this one! No one in his/her right mind would have thought that on Thursday June 25, 2009 at 12 o'clock pm(pacific time), Michael Joseph Jackson would no longer breathe again. Photobucket
The passing of King MJ has started a frenzy like no other. People all over the world has been reporting their comments on his death via Internet sites and it has definitely "Started Something!" Photobucket


A lot of MJ's fans have been mourning him and taking it pretty hard while others chose to be disrespectful. There has also been a few that spoke his/her piece on Michael Jackson and his life while here on Earth in a manner that was nothing more than just being opinionated.Photobucket


Being as though I'm VERY, VERY, VERY opinionated myself and will speak my mind as I see fit, I respect all views but like any other situation...a line MUST be drawn!!! Photobucket This man hasn't been dead 12 hours yet (not completely), and folks are already being disrespectful. It's one thing to voice your opinion of someone but it's totally different when you're being disrespectful..whether the person of concern is dead or very much alive and well. Photobucket


With that being said, those being blatantly disrespectful should be ashamed of themselves because if any one of us were in his position we'd want respect to be shown...REGARDLESS OF HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES WHILE WE WERE HERE ON EARTH!!!


***True enough he had a few scandals involving children but he's not the first and won't be the last. A lot of things are pushed under the rug but when the person of "concern" is in the spotlight people get all bent out of shape about it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to pray for him and his family, we should all pray for them because everyone goes through a time of bereavement and it's a sign of respect for people in general. But if you're not spiritual in anyway...regardless of the religion or nationality, that's cool too...to each their own. But if you know like I know..YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIND SOMEONE TO CALL ON & WORSHIP BECAUSE TIME WAITS ON NO ONE AND BEST BELIEVE THE LORD IS COMING BACK 4 U, NO MATTER WHERE YOUR ETERNAL HOME WILL BE...BELEE DAT!!! <--not a preacher, just the facts!!! :)
Photobucket
***Oh and I'm sure Janet is taking this pretty hard...let the woman breathe yall...DAMN!!!!***
Photobucket
Yours Truly... ~♥QUEEN♥~

4 comments:

Reecie said...

RIP to the KING of MUSIC as I know it! The King Of Pop, the best that ever did it! He was the only entertainer I ever seen having both MEN and WOMAN passing out and crying when they saw them perform!

Okay, so like many others, my heart broke today when I heard the news. It was like...I don't even know. I can't explain it.

I'm not sitting here saying that I was a huge die-hard fan of his because I wasn't. At times I felt a certain way about Michael Jackson (especially around the time of the infamous trial). I've said some ill things about him. But I was and am still a fan of his music. I remember when I was younger and my cousin introduced me to his music (that movie with the smooth criminal video and the leave me alone video and there was a big statue of him...love it!) I sat in the house and watched a marathon of his videos for like an hour and a half and everything they played I sang and danced along to. He was just that type of artist that made that feel good music.

He will be truly missed!

Scream is the ish!! lol And I love those last two pics of him and Janet.

RIP Michael Joseph Jackson!

Concealed|Perplexity said...

"RIP to the KING of MUSIC as I know it! The King Of Pop, the best that ever did it!" <---OK TREY!!! lol. But I agree on that though bcuz he inspired damn near every1.

I feel u on the trial thing too bcuz I said some things too but I've always said that if it was true those women were damn fools 4 leaving them there 2 begin with! His personal life is none of my BI tho so I ain't judging him on that...it is what it is whether true or false, God knows all!!!

I've loved MJ's music all my life though...and a classic video was the one with him and the OTHER MJ...u remember that??? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some Janet so I had 2 squeeze her in there bcuz they were so close & she always had his back.

R.I.P.-MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON..THE KING OF MUSIC & THE BEST 2 EVER DO THIS ISH!!!

brook lynne carter. said...

beautiful post, doll.i l-ve the evolution in the photos..all the changes and scenes. nice. i like the pics with sissy janet.

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Thank you Brooky babez, I appreciate u noticing my effort w/those pics! :)