Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yall gotta read this...!!!

Ok so, I did a blog post about my girl Brook Lynne Carter not too long ago right?! Well, she is @ it again...I swear she's the next NecoleBitchie on this blog shit but of a different caliber, feel me???



Ms. Carter's latest blog is entitled "lame sex. same sex." and even though I still got my V-Card [I exchange V-Cards w/the retards! lol, that's my favorite part of the song! :)] -cough- I can still feel her on what she had to say.



***Not to be clit-riding or not shit but um, yeah...check out her post. Even if you don't like her blog, you should be able to relate and/or disagree because it deals with SEX...and who doesn't love to engage in a topic as great as SEX?!?!?!?!***

But there's more to the post than just sex, definitely a MUST READ!!



Lame Sex. Same Sex.... http://www.absolutebrook.com/2009/06/lame-sex-same-sex.html?zx=d531357e307256ab



~♥QUEEN♥~

No comments: