Sunday, June 28, 2009

Waiting to have sex...is it always a good choice?!

Hello lovez!

Last night my sister (Reecie) and I were having this random conversation. I have no idea what sparked this one in particular but it really made me think & I decided to share it with you all.

So me and Reecie were talking about sex and whether or not we should wait until marriage to have sex right?! So Reecie asked me what if a couple waited until marriage to get down with the get down but coming to find out he had a "toddler penis," or she has some loose "gushy," or one or both of them couldn't put it down?!
Photobucket

When it comes to the female having a loose "gushy," of course she's not a virgin. Either she was VERY active previously and decided to try and get on track or she still is and just isn't getting down with her guy. Either way....what should HE do? Me personally, I said I'd be pissed and it'll DEFINITELY be over and done with but I'd more than likely kick her ass because that's the type of shit you need to know about up front...guess that's why I'm a woman and not a man! Lol.

If the guy was a part of the itty-bitty club...hmmm, that's kind of hard because he could possibly be a really nice guy with a really small package. :-/ I know it may seem wrong to some but I'd more than likely leave his ass! I've heard that some "small" guys know how to work it, but I don't know about all of that sooo, yeah!

Let's say I did wait until I was married to have sex and my guy is SUPPOSED to be experienced but I couldn't tell. I told Reecie that just like everything else in life, MOST of us have to learn how to do this or that and sex isn't any different...I don't think. The example that I gave her was learning how to ride a bike. Some of us just hop right on and we kill it like we invented it while others lack in that area and have to practice a little more. I honestly believe that sex is the same way. If you suck at it in the beginning, keep at it because practice makes perfect! Lol. Especially if your partner is TRULY experienced, he or she should be able to help teach you how to do what needs to be done.

***But what do yall think? What would you do in either or all of these situations? If you are planning to wait until marriage, has this post made you think more on your decision...what are your thoughts???***
Photobucket

~♥QUEEN♥~

2 comments:

Tahneisha said...

I personally don't think that I would wait until I'm married to have sex with my partner....reason being... REAL TALK, sex makes up a lot of your relationship. If you do not like the quality of sex you're having with your partner chances are you're gonna cheat and have sex with someone else....and whats the point of marriage after that happens.

Concealed|Perplexity said...

OMG Neisha, I SOOOO agree! I was saying that yesterday but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks as well...thank u love! :)