Thursday, July 16, 2009

JD's Message 2 The Industry...

Hello lovez,

I was on youtube today, catching up on my LIFERS shit (YESSSS, I AM A LIFER...I LOVE OCEANS 7!!!) watching the videos that I have missed lately on JD1472 (check it out if you haven't!). Now, all of the videos on there are amazing...if i must say so myself but there were two videos that were of Jermaine Dupri and Johnta Austin that really struck a chord with me. These videos, posted a lil over a month ago, were entitled "LIVING THE LIFE (MESSAGE TO THE INDUSRTY 1 & 2)."

Photobucket

Seeing as though I am a DIE-HARD fan of music, a music connoisseur if you will, these videos hit home with me and I just wanted to share them with you all. Feel free to comment as much as you like because this is one discussion/debate that i would LOVE to have. Let me know if you agree with what the blogger said to JD or disagree and so on (your views on the industry & etc...)






Until next time,


~♥QUEEN♥~

2 comments:

Tahneisha said...

L-ve It! JD just preached.....Let the church say amen!!

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Girl don't i know it!!! lol.