Thursday, July 30, 2009

Marriage/Strippers/Gold-Diggers/Child Support/Nas/Kelis/Redman/Methodman....where do I begin???

Ok, so...yesterday I was on Necole Bitchie's blog for a second, browsed thru cuz I love her blog, she great. I noticed something on there about Redman & Method Man. Now I skimmed thru it quickly not really paying it any attention because I had other things to do but I wanted to give my support. It didn't really hit me until hours later, when I was at home in my bed that Meth had mentioned strippers & so on during their interview about Hip Hop & how it has changed. A lot of different things were mentioned, hence the above title but those were the ones that stuck out the most.

The radio personality mentioned how Kelis has petitioned the court & been granted approx. $55,000 a month in child support(which by the way the # keeps being switched around, so I don't know the ACTUAL amount) for an infant that is no more than 2 weeks old & OF COURSE her ex-husband Nas is the hoe/prostitute in this situation. WHY do I consider him a hoe/prostitute??? RE-READ WHAT I JUST SAID!!! That was a PIMP move, straight up and down & I will give my thoughts on it COMPLETELY towards the end of this post.

Also, some other things that Red & Meth talked about were marriage and why a guy shouldn't get married, know for sure that the woman loves you & as mentioned before STRIPPERS. Now, some of you if not ALL of you should surely know by now that I don't see the problem that a lot of people seem to have with strippers. Some of the coolest people that I've ever met in life whether in person or via the internet WERE or ARE strippers! Here's some of what was said (quote from Necole Bitchie's blog):

"Redman: Guys out there, Watch your spouse before you get married. Make sure she loves you and if you gotta make that b*tch sign a pre-nup. Make that b*tch sign a pre-up. That ring changes everything!

Method Man: It’s that old saying “A Woman Scorned”. And then they start sitting around and their girlfriends start getting in their ears and sh*t which is bad off top. Women, Like ya’ll said, if you are independent show and prove. Get on your [grind] just like these dudes do. If you don’t want to be with that man anymore, move on. Any real man is going to take care of his seed regardless. You don’t have to go to the courthouse and tell them, “I want this much”. That’s a rook move. That’s robbery. That’s some calculated bullsh*t.

Method Man: [Fellas] Watch how you put that ring on your finger. Make sure that b*tch love you before you put that ring on your finger.

EZ Street: How do we figure it out? How do we know it’s real

Redman: Just don’t marry the b*tch.

Method Man: If you met your woman in the club, giving a lap dance. That’s how you know. You don’t want to marry the b*tch! "

***Now I DO agree with all or MOST of what was said before the "stripper" statement because I don't feel that JUST BECAUSE a woman is a stripper she is: a gold-digger sorta speak & that she's going to pull a straight ROOK (robbery) move on you...I REALLY don't believe that. HOWEVER, I'm sure that there are SOME out here like that but DAMN, GIVE SOOOOOME OF THEM SOME CREDIT!!! They mentiond how women need to be on their grind and get theirs & stop trynna get it from niggas...........ISN'T THAT WHAT STRIPPERS DO???? I know that there are men handing over the money but there are also women there watching too and it's A SERVICE PEOPLE, I'm willing to BET that both of those niggas go to strip clubs or at least the USE to....same shit! Don't be a hypocrite PLEASE! But I'm not JUST talking about Red & Meth but people in general, they're rappers/artists/actors & they give us services such as: music, movies, tv shows (cds, dvds, live shows, & etc.) and expect to get paid for it but STRIPPERS SHOULDN'T???? U GOTTA BE FUCKN KIDDING ME!!!***


WATCH IT FOR YOURSELVES & TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK:



***P.S.-
-- I DO FUX WTH RED & METH THO..LOVE THEIR MUSIC & HOW HIGH WAS THE SHIT, STILL IS!!!

--NAS/KELIS: Nas should have known better before fucking with Kelis, the bitch seems crazy to me! (I HAVE U SO MUCH RIGHT NOOOOOW!!! <--WAS THAT NOOOOOT A SIGN??? Like I said before, I do agree with Red & Meth on A LOT of the things mentioned in the video. Females who are straight grimy like that and didn't do shit to contribute/accumulate the "fortune" that their ex's have made should NOT GET A FUCKING DIME...FUCK SPOUSAL SUPPORT, BE A WOMAN & GET IT BY YOUR LONESOME! Now CHILD SUPPORT is different but like Meth said "ANY KID IN AMERICA WOULD BE HAPPY WITH $5,000 A MONTH!" AND WHAT ABOUT DESTINY??? DIDN'T CARMEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL AND HIGH WATER, WRITE A BOOK AND ALL THAT IN ORDER TO GET WHAT SHE NEEDED FOR THEIR CHILD??? AND SHE WAS HAPPY WITH HIM JUST PAYING FOR THE RENT & CAR PAYMENT! Some bitches make it hard for REAL WOMEN LIKE MYSELF! Niggas be so shook nowadays that they're even afraid to wife the real bitches that will ride with and for them. Hoes like this need to KILL THEMSELVES!

YUUUP, I SAID IT, KELIS AIN'T SHIT! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW THINGS WERE WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER...THAT'S GREED! BITCH AIN'T HAD A HIT SINCE "MILKSHAKE," FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

~♥QUEEN♥~

2 comments:

harajuku_love said...

W O W...so i feel like its an issue for them to talk the way that they did about marriage..its already a big enough problem as it is..young men look up to them and i feel as if they should've been a little more positive about it!! as for the strippers, just cause they chose to make their money that way does NOT mean they couldn't potentially be the marrying type..smh.

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Sadjr...that's what I'm saying, I totally agree!!! A woman shouldn't be defined by her line of business or what it entails because if we treated the men like that, the good ones would be SLIM TO NONE, corporate niccas too! thanx hun.