Friday, July 17, 2009

Uuuhhh, You're a GROUPIE....SAY IT AIN'T SO!

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE, THIS IS INDEED...A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Ok yall, for all of my regular viewers...I'm sure you can tell that this blog is starting off different than the rest right??? CORRECT! So let me break it down for you all & let you know WHY I'm writing a blog such as thus and why it's entitled "Uuuhhh, You're a GROUPIE....SAY IT AIN'T SO!"

***Alright, first thing first..I'm not one for drama...........well I don't look for drama but it KINDA has its own way of finding me so if this happens to be one of those MOMENTS..oh well!***

Now yesterday, I was on twitter...AS USUAL and I received a "tweet" from a young lady that said "@
_misunderstood_ (<-my sn on there, of course) ur chattin it up wit @troytaylor n @beimajor but cant help me get a happy bday from @songzyuuup *tear* i am heartbroken."

>>>If anyone has that WTF look on their face, like I do NOW and had THEN...your radar PROBABLY went off like mine did "GROUPIE ALERT!"<<<

Back to the story...

I want you all to keep in mind that I DO NOT know Bei Maejor or Troy Taylor PERSONALLY, though I wouldn't mind it because they seem like nice guys buuut, I DON'T! Yes I have tweeted Bei Maejor several times and yes he has responded a few times but what does that mean? Right, NOTHING! So, intially I'm like WTF...this chic must be a groupie and she doesn't know what she's talking about because "chatting it up" in my book would be something on-going like I usually have other folks in my lil tweet fam. And for the record, Troy Taylor didn't tweet me yesterday, I tweeted him & apparently he was in the studio & kind of busy. While Mr. Bei Maejor only replied to me when he asked a question about Troy and I answered it replying to me as such: "wooooww troy holding out!" So I tweeted about this incident of course and said that I would blog about it today & so here we are. But the young lady followed up to my tweets to her about the incident saying: "@
_misunderstood_ sure ran wit dat ddnt u lol wasnt dat serious n i am sure u dnt know @beimaejor or @troytaylor86 still i want my happy bday!"

Now if anyone reading this thinks like me, this whole situation is retarded right and I contemplated not putting her direct tweets on here and just blogging about "groupies" in general, but chose otherwise because she was STILL at it and more than likely still is! :-/

Anybody who knows me personally or knows of me know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVE me some Tremaine Neverson (aka Trey Songz) & even though I have had him respond to a few of my tweets and Troy is following me on twitter & responds to me...SO WHAT, IT'S TWITTER PEOPLE!!! My birthday was Monday (7/13..HAPPY 24TH BDAY TO MEEE! LOL.) and even though I too said I wanted a tweet from Trey for my bday...it was actually a joke & I didn't get one. NEVER have I asked anyone online that I've come into contact with over the Internet : "Aye you think you can tell Trey Songz...." I think that's crossing the line and if that was the case I would have asked his sister GiGi (@gigimaguire & Magic City ATL's very own, check her out if you're in town...YUUUP! *shameless plug I know! lol*).

But the whole point of this LONG ASS STORY is that this isn't the first time I've seen her on some groupie shit online but she's not the only one so this mentions her but REALLY isn't about her. Yes I do shout Trey Songz out every chance I get & tweet him on Twitter OFTEN but I'm what you would call a die-hard fan. NEVER will you catch me, SERIOUSLY, throwing myself at him or anyone else..celebrity or not because I'm a lady and that's a BIG NO-NO in my book! Just be classy about it ladies and FELLAS TOO because I've seen some "cyber dick riding/sucking" NICCAZ on the Internet as well & guess what...THAT AIN'T IT! There's a way to go about everything & there's a line that HAS TO BE drawn between playing around and being serious. All this "yes daddy" shit to niggas like Trey Songz and etc. or even female celebrities isn't cute. It makes you look easy as hell and LIKE A DAMN FOOL! I could careless what they may tell you in your face or over the Internet when they know you're about to be the next slut to suck their dick or whatever but that not cute. Though I hope this is the publicity that you wanted lil mama, maybe it'll get you that "tweet!" Lol.

***NO REAL MAN WANTS TO GET SERIOUS WITH A SLUT WHO FLIRTS WITH NUMEROUS CELEBRITIES -cough- JUELZ SANTANA -cough- YEAH YOU CAN HAVE A MINAJ WITH ME & MY SISTER -cough-!!!***

Such a damn shame....

Until next time lovez, it's been real! ;o)

~♥QUEEN♥~

{BY THE WAY: Bei Maejor & Troy Taylor are producers for SONGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT for those who don't know! So if you listen to Trey Songz or Tyrese or Boys II Men and etc., you've heard their work! Oh and Bei Maejor got a new smash on his hands too by LeToya Luckett (Not Anymore)!!! But don't worry, I'll be doing blogs on them solely VERY soon and their twitters are actually (@beimaejor & @troytaylor86 & of course Trey's is @SongzYuuup)!} ;o)

2 comments:

Concealed|Perplexity said...

I threw this together so it MIGHT have some errors/typos...SOWWY!:)

Tahneisha said...

There really is a certain way of goin about it...I send my share of tweets to Trey ~ http://twitter.com/songzyuuup ~ http www.seefurtherthaniam.com <~~~ download "Anticipation" ~ ok enough pluggin lol......but yea my tweets to him are always on some jokin showin love tip...Be Classy!! Bong!!!

Good Job mamaz!!!