Wednesday, July 29, 2009

QUITZVILLE: DOES ANY1 CARE???

Good Evening Lovez! =p


A couple of days ago my niece was SO excited to tell me about the rumor of NFL star Reggie Bush and socialite/reality tv star Kim Kardashian calling it quits!!!

Photobucket

Now, I know that they were "big news" a while back but their relationship has been kindof dull to me..in terms of being in the limelight as of late. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I WAS like "DAAYYYUUUMM forreal," because I DO think Reggie is SO sexy but I agree with Necole Bitchie when it comes to not knowing it was going to be such a big deal to so many people, sorta speak. Here's what Necole Bitchie reported on her blog.

"Does anyone care that Kim and Reggie called it quits? I know I don’t but peeps were hitting me up like Jigga and Beyonce decided to divorce. Here’s what they are saying:

“Kim split from longtime beau Reggie Bush, with sources telling that the pair opted to part ways on amicable terms.

They have different schedules, they never got to see each other,” a source tells . “Kim didn’t want to give up her career for Reggie and they both care deeply about each other.”

What career?!?! All this time I thought she was a socialite. And I’m certainly not convinced that this is nothing more than a planned publicity stunt. I just saw some pics of her looking sad and lonely over at Gossip Girls.

If it’s not, then good damn riddance. She sucked the sexy right out of em…

*takes a number and stands in line*"

I agree with Necole about taking a number & standing in line too! Lol. But what do you all think??? Or do yall NOT give a damn??? Lol.

***Thanx for the title idea too Necole! :o)***


~♥QUEEN♥~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

niqqa i do he tha market like usher is.......that means some black women(like me) have a chance....lol...
♥you


MONNiE

Anonymous said...

off* my badd..lOl

Yada said...

Girl DELETE. I kinda liked them as a couple, but after the first year I was SOOO over them. I love Kim, but she is a bit much. Reggie is a young football player, so I kinda already knew this was gonna happen. But Reggie get @ me if you see this my myspace is enclosed below..LOL (Just playing)

Concealed|Perplexity said...

*Monnie- Lmao, I feel u...Usher can get it too!

*Yada- I fuckn feel u mamaz forreal!!!!lmao, Reggie is fine as hell...I'd see bout dat on soe real shit...he ain't SONGZ but uuuu know!!! LOL.