Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do they REALLY not know??? :(

I've been wondering ever since I was a little girl, if people who stink/stank/are smelly/funky or whatever you like to call it, REALLY not know that they are this way?! Ooooorr, are they IN DENIAL???

I've run across quite a few people who were/are this way and ALL of them hate to admit it & act like they JUST NOW finding out about it...FORREAL?! YEAH, RIGHT! But it's not just like random "joes" or whatever either, I'm talking friends, family members..even if it was a parent or sibling.

Me PERSONALLY, I think it's unacceptable to just walk around smelling bad...it actually makes me sick to my stomach, LITERALLY! It makes me turn my face up like this Photobucket right before I have the urge to vomit......just DISGUSTING!

But how do you tell someone they smell bad???

Is there a way to do it without hurting their feelings???

From experience, I can say that it can turn out bad but sometimes you just have to do/say shit that may hurt peoples feeling in order for them to get the point. I tell people ALL the time because if I was smelled bad, I'd want to know. That's not cute and no REAL woman or man wants a STANKY man or woman, shit just isn't cute at all.

If you've experienced this and would like to share, PLEASE DO..or if you agree or disagree...let me know about it!

~♥QUEEN♥~

2 comments:

Tahneisha said...

i just come right out and say it......ummm scuse me hun..back the heck back because ur a lil funky right now lol

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Lol, I know that's right Neisha! Thanx love.