Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trying something new...

HEEEEEEEEEY lovez!

Ok so, most of the time I usually greet you all at the beginning of my blog posts right?! Because I feel like even though we're not face to face, when you all come in here to read my thoughts it's like seeing/running into me. I don't know...yall know I'm a bit weird! LMAO. But anywho, I thought that from now on I'd just start my blog off with what ever I was going to talk about and leave it like that. And then once or twice a week or something of that sort, I'd make a post of just talking to you all with the whole greeting and sharing my day or whatnot not. (Like a TRADITIONAL blog & not so much the typical "rant/rave or gossip blog" just an outline of my day & leave the floor open for yall to tell me about yours as well! :o)

So yeah, I hope all is well & your day is going smoothly & stress/drama free! Cuz LORD KNOWS I have enough for ALLLLLLL OF US! Lmao.


***But my day is kiiiiiiiiiinda IFFY right now, I'm going to have to make a separate post about this one though yall, LORD HELP ME! ;o)***


Tootlez!


~♥QUEEN♥~

No comments: