Friday, August 7, 2009

Such a fucked up day! Ughk! :(

Photobucket

My day has been SO fucked up yall!!!

I did something yesterday that made me feel good but now I'm like, "DAMN, WHY DID I DO THAT?!" Because now, I have to deal with he consequences of that action. It's not SUCH a bad consequence but it's still one I could do without right now.

I woke up this morning & my mood was COMPLETELY SHITTY, forreal! I wasn't in a bad mood when I first opened my eyes but somethings transpired shortly after waking up so my day has been.............OFF! One thing that did make me smile & lift my spirits was this song:





***Some may not like this song but I think it's great! Not only because it's "Trey Songz" song *LOL :)* but because it's a happy song & we all need that in our lives. STOP HATING HATERS & ENJOY GOOD MUSIC & THE SPIRIT OF TRUE HUSTLERS, YUUUP!

~~~How has your day/week been???? PLEASE POST RESPONSES..I WANNA KNOOOOOW! ;o)~~~

~♥QUEEN♥~

No comments: