Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello my fellow bloggers and viewers!

For those of you who may not know me personally and heard about my blog from a friend or etc., let me take this time to introduce myself. I'm Queen and welcome to my blog...feel free to comment as you please. Constructive criticism is cool with me and negative comments are welcome too...this is a blog so express yourself however you see fit.



On to other things...


I decided to start this blog because I love writing, it has always helped me vent, and/or better explain myself. So from time to time, I'm not sure how often, I'll post discussion topics on here so that I can get something off of my chest or just to give you all a lil insight of what life is like for me on a day to day basis. If I happen to have a heated discussion, or debate if you will, and it seems interesting enough to post on here I will do so. I also love to write and read poetry, so if I write something new I'll post it or share some of my favorite poems by other people (or myself) with you all. Thanx for stopping by and come back as much as you like.

No comments: