Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alone-POEM

~Alone~

Alone...without nothing or no one to call my own

So much before but now its gone

Supposed to have been the beginning but look how it ended

Said we would stay together forever no matter how bad the rain or stormy weather

Thought we would see each other get married, have kids and grow old together

We were family and it couldnt be any better

As close as kin but this is now and that was then

Never thought something so stupid and simple would bring us to an end

Seems like way back when, when we were best friends

Clowning and joking together is what I see while reminiscing

At times I find myself wishing that I could undo Gods vision

Saying that there was a reason for us to click in the beginning

But then there has to be a reason for us going our separate ways

I guess in the end all the pain and hurt brings better days

Me being solo was the ultimate plan

And from now on being alone is how I stand

But only in the physical for I always have God in the spiritual

2 comments:

jazzyphizzle said...

I like this poem bestie

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Thank u Jazzy! ♥