Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Subconscious Illusion-POEM

*This is one of my favorite poems...written by yours truly..it's old but hey...


Subconscious Illusion

In the back of my mind; haunting images of you and me,
unaware of the ending and the beginning but the present is as clear as can be,
my mind is flooded with thoughts on top of more thoughts,
how did I get here; which way do I go,
answers that only God know and can show,
but am I really that blind; am I really clueless to the facts,
or is this just an act...a subconscious illusion that I 've kept in my head...way in the back,
this isn't real...or could it be true...never would I have ever thought I'd have these type of feelings for you,
the thought of you and I makes my head pound and heart ache,
but the envisions make my toes curl and knees shake,
lips quivering and body shivering,
the dreams seem so real to me...every touch and glance I can both feel and see,
the many things I'd do to have you next to me...but yet and still we can't be...or can we,
I want these feelings and images to go away but at the same time I'm begging that they stay,
that has to be the reason for them leaving and resurfacing,
I've wanted you all the time and that's why it comes so naturally when flirting,
but this can't be good for me and you either for that matter,
can you imagine all the thoughts and the amount of chit-chatter,
but this is the way it is, it's no longer a question to me, a subconscious illusion is what these dreams about you are now and have always been to me!

2 comments:

jazzyphizzle said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that's cute...you should get this one published

Concealed|Perplexity said...

Thanx Love!!!!

I really love this one too, I was REALLY going thru some things @ the time! lol. That means a lot to me though.