Wednesday, April 15, 2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT TWITTER!

Hello loves...

I was just on my twitter page, well I'm still on there...multitasking! Lol. Anywho, Terrence J from 106 and Park mentioned something that sparked my interest enough to blog about it. The topic is twitter itself and how he HATES when people that aren't on twitter always has something negative to say about the site. He was just saying how people shouldn't judge us about it because they don't understand why we love it.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% TJ!!!

That really irks me too because my friends on facebook and/or myspace are always like, "FUCK TWITTER, THAT SHIT GAY!" I'm not understanding how you can downplay something that you haven't tried before. I can understand someone being a bit skeptical but not just writing it off as it being lame or whatever when they know nothing about it.

To those of you that tweet on twitter (I always thought that sounded a lil funny! LOL), how do you feel? Have you received responses like this from your friends and/or family. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!!

Here are some twitter pages that some of you might want to consider looking at, just to name a few:
twitter.com/SongzYuuup (You know what it is, ♥Trey Songz♥)
" "/TerrenceJ106 (self explanatory)
" "/LTLline (Jermaine Dupri)
" "/nachojohnny (Bryan-Michael Cox)
" "/lamborghinibow (Bow Wow)
" "/iamDiddy (Diddy...duh! Lol)
" "/Willie_Day26 (self explanatory!)
" "/_Misunderstood_ (♥Yours Truly♥ :)

*I'll be back with more topics loves and I can't wait to read your responses...until next time, SMOOCHEZ!*

♥Queen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE.....SOME PEOPLE ARE HATERS CUZ THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TALKiN ABOUT.....AND THEY MADD CUZ WE TALKiN ABOUT SOMETHiNG NEW ON THE iNTERNET WORLD.......LOL TOO FUUNNNY

Anonymous said...

^^^ THAT WAS MEEEEEE!!! LOL ♥MONNiE♥....